Terms and Conditions
1. Vendor User Account
- If you create a vendor user account for the sites, you agree to complete the registration process by providing current, complete, and accurate information of your company as required by Chillwhr.
- You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Chillwhr immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Chillwhr will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account, either with or without your knowledge. In addition, you may be held liable for any losses incurred by Chillwhr or another party due to someone else using your account. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time.
2. Vendor User Content
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any content you may submit through the sites, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such content.
- With respect to any content you submit or make available through the site, you grant Chillwhr a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive right to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative work, and sublicense such content or any part of such content, in any media.
- You hereby represent, warrant and convenant that any content you provide does not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full intellectual property rights to grant such a license to Chillwhr.